Important Information Regarding COVID-19
- We have announced many updates for the beginning of the spring semester: please read the message from President Liebowitz and other leaders.
- Classes will begin as scheduled on January 18, however, they will be held remotely until Feb. 1. Residential students may choose to return as late as Jan. 31 if they wish to take their classes remotely away from campus.
- Eligible community members are required to upload their COVID booster documentation 在1月25日.
- Masking is as important as it has ever been! Please review Brandeis' updated 掩蔽的指导方针. 以欧米克隆之光, masking is now required in all indoor settings, regardless of the number of people gathering.
- 绿色或黄色 护照 is required to be on campus. Vaccination documentation does NOT affect the color of your 护照; you must schedule a test to have a yellow passport and have submitted a test to have a green passport.
The provost is cq9传奇电子平台's chief academic officer and the second ranking member of the administration, responsible for all areas of the university.
Working closely with the president, the provost provides leadership for strategic planning; institutional planning and budgets; educational activities; and research initiatives. 通过监督, the provost assures that financial and human resources are aligned with the university's mission.
The provost is responsible for academic and administrative governance of the School of 艺术 and Sciences, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis International Business School, Rabb School of Continuing Studies, University Libraries, 玫瑰艺术博物馆, Brandeis research centers and academic support offices. The senior vice presidents, 副教务长, deans and administrative staff support the provost in these efforts.